TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

3 October 2008

Questionnaire

Have a questionnaire from Sox and Laura thanks hun.

(1) How long have you been using PSP, PS?
i been using photo shop for about 11 yrs when i was at studying at college and for my BA Hons Degree in Spatial Design, never for making tags with thou and its not my favourite program. i much prefer paint shop i been using it for about 9 years,When i started trying to make my own tags.

(2) How did you get into making tags, scrap kits?
i took it up as a hobby, to relieve the stress from studying, but it was a great way of learning the program and so much more fun than boring normal classes. A very nice girl i meet in a msn group called Snotty encouraged me and helped me though my very first tutorial, unfortunately i lost contact when msn made adult communities separate in the UK. I then got into a group run by Lilly and Frilly Nicole who really encouraged me. So if you want anyone to blame its them two.

(3) Who`s your fave artist?
My Favourite PTU Artists are Suzanne Woolcott, Pinuptoons,Rigor Mortis, Tyson MacAdoo, Elias Chatzoudis, we could be here all afternoon, all week

My Favourite FTU Artist Johnathon Raya, tuxedomoon, Jason Levesque. But my taste have changed from when i first started tagging and im sure the will change again

Artist i love at moment Tooshtoosh i have some of her work as my desktop wallpaper.

(4) Who`s your favourite Scrap Designer?
Kay Miller, Mary Fran, Ellie Nash, Little Dreamer Sox, Danielle Corbitt, Angie Asylum, Irene Alexeeva, swheatcreations, cinnamonscraps and many more. im a terrible scrap kit Hoe

(5) Which three blogs do you visit everyday?
UrbanFairyTales, Sox Sational Scraps, scrappybitoffun

I'm Passing On The Questionnaire to the CraftyMinxs scrappybitoffun, stylinserina, Simplydevilishscrapz

No comments: