TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

27 April 2009

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Divvy  and Patty

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Watching my children move  out and onto there own destiny's
2. To having a laugh and a giggle  each day with my online friends
3. to hopefully finding proper employment.
4. to just sitting here with my own thoughts and aspirations  Quality me time
5. to having hubby's days off when we can have some us time 
6. Having time and money to turn my house into my dreams 
7. Taking a foreign holiday when the children have left our honeymoon only 20 yrs late.
8. Just enjoy life and not taking things to seriously

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. went monthly food shopping
3. Did some laundry
4. treated the family to a take away
5. enjoyed  a 4hr slot with no children
6. spent some money on myself for once 
7. nuttered around in psp
8. Curled up in bed with Hubby and went to sleep

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Go to work each morning
2. Wake up JUST 1 morning and NOT be hurting
3. spend a day  spending someone money designing them a new dream home
4. Spend more time creating and writing tutorials 
5. Lose some weight
6.  get rid of all the junk from my house
7. Spend more quailty time with the family 
8. go spend a month  on the orient  sitght seeing 

8 Shows I watch:
1. Grand Designs
2. The Home Show & Restoration Man 
3. Sherlock Holmes
4. Agatha Christie, Miss Marple, Poirot
5. Law & Order: Criminal Intent
6. NCIS
7. CIS
8. Frost

8 People I Tag:

No comments: