TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

22 January 2009

Feeling Better

I'm Hoping ive finally over my flu. Cold and all the other thinks I picked up over the Christmas holidays. I never want to feel that sick again. Still not 100%, But I work up this morning feeling perky for the first time in 4 weeks. My sleeping patterns completely out of sync, just not been sleeping at all. Roll on summer and the warmer weather. I have been working when can this week on a collaboration with my fellow Cell mates over at the forum so look out for the Secret I shall post a note about it but the secret will be posted on there so if you haven't visited the padded cell blog then hop over there.


I'm also living in a disaster zone so I'm fitting and climbing over workmen and rubble and mess. I'm having my central heating fixed and some new rads installed so I’ve had carpets and floorboards up all week. I have a day break from it all today so plan to try getting some psp time. Beginning next week there ripping my bathroom to pieces. Fitting a shower, this should make my life easier and the tillers coming. So more mess before normality returns.

No comments: