TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

5 February 2009

Thank you so Very much

I would like to thank everyone for the comments this last couple of days. Its been nice to hear from people and that most of you find nothing offensive about my work or blog. Unfortunately i haven't heard back regarding the reply i sent to the email response from the blog owner. I' m not sure why i was singled out and like my friend said she has the image of this tag on her blog and yet this site continues to post her FTU scrap pieces. i still visit this blog as its a great resource and i do agree that's over the last few days there has been images much worse than mine on there. So thank you to all those who left comments and to the people who have emailed. it really cheered me up. I'm normally a real jolly don't take life to serious type of person but this really upset me. But life to short to be sad.
----------------------
On another note i just wanted to let you know that my tutorial site hoster is upgrading/ moving so there will be no new tutorials from me for a while until this has been completed. But don't worry i have some tutorials ready to send once I'm sorted and i will keep you informed when this has happened.

No comments: