TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

2 May 2009

PC Meltdown


I've had a horrid couple of days, on the 27th my windows update  downloaded a update, i have it set to ask me before hand. It froze as i tried to say no and next thing i knew it had downloaded the file and PC was rebooting after that my PC  kept crashing.  i set me virus scanner running even that  told me to go away with a black screen of doom.

 So i started backing up  managed to back up C drive and  moved on to my psp drive, but it would   constantly fail, reboot and try to repair itself.   The last two days i have  painstakingly spent  grabbing a few files off the drive before it crashed and rebooting  and grabbing a couple more been very slow and tedious.  What ever i picked up  didn't effect my C Drive a reformat fixed that. but i had been using my Psp Drive when this happened and it fried  it...... 

 i now have a working  PC again but now need to sift though my rescued Psp Files to see whats corrupted what isn't and praying my tubes are safe. Luckily i had backed up most of my files recently except for recent purchases. Thank my lucky stars i have my 1tb external hard drive  which has most of my stuff backed up to. i affectionately call the Beast. 

Lost scrap and supplies can be replaced thankfully. But id would like to give Mr Windows Updater a  piece of me mind. Not sure when i will be able to get back to Psp-ing  probably after the weekend. 
"The Beast "

1 comment:

abrickshy said...

wow....I thought I was te only one! it happened to me too. Downloaded their crap and boom! Thank God for Externals rotf!!!!
and thanks for such great stuff!
wish I had some of your talent!