TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

27 June 2009

Im Doomed

My new drive finally arrived i got all excited un -packing it and had side of PC off like a child opening birthday presents.... I took out my operating drive and installed the new hard drive & placed my old operating drive in my caddy bay as this will now become my psp drive. All installed so off to format it as a new drive needs formatting, well i try to keep myself occupied while i waited impatiently for it to complete. Finally i opened the CD ROM and inserted my windows disk, i hate formatting but the thought of having my tubes back will see me though this. Well I'm sat there looking at the black screen as its load on the untiles needed to install windows and it reboots itself, i sit waiting for the screen to appear to say windows is installing .... I'm still sat waiting.... well its a larger drive maybe it takes longer to pick up ... still waiting .... now getting impatient..

I rang my neighbour who's into building PCs and explain whats going on he comes rushing up with that look off hmmm women and starts to see play about, i can here chuntering, hes off to get his c tools disk to try see why its being funny. Four hours later and hes not a happy bunny and two phone calls to the shop i purchased it from they have declared my new drive as faulty.

well i could of cried... Ive repackaged the hard drive up and sent it back registered mail, so hopefully in another week i might have a drive that actually works.

You never miss something until you suddenly can't do it I'm going stir crazy

No comments: