TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

24 November 2009

CU Beary Loveable Template - PTU




this a multi Layered template with multiple opportunity's of use
Create your own Cute bear with or without the patches  Included:
one PSD Multi - Layered Template 500 x 500 72 DPI
One PSD Multi - Layered Template 2000 x 2000 300 DPI
PSD format layered template Suitable for Photoshop or Paintshop
$2.50
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOU PURCHASE
PTU ITEM it may take up to a few hours
to recieve especially if you order throughout the night.





6 comments:

Tyger said...

Gorgeous template.. think i'll need to grab him when my scrap money comes in :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thank you for this template web template

Jenni said...

Just bought your cutie bear, it's perfect for the kit I am busy with!! I would love to see some girly templates similar to Emily the Strange or the Gorjuss girls!

Unknown said...

OMG I'm extremely excited you thought my template was worth buying thank you so much for your support. Hopefully you should of received him.

Thank-you EVERYONE for your very kind and generous comments

Simone aka Lorraine said...

OMG butter that is toooooooo sweet!
Wow you are really talented sweetheart, I'm so so proud of you. Keep up the fantastic work. Wish I could spend right now but I'm so very poor at the moment. Big big hugs xoxoxoxo
Simone/Lorraine

ZiggyFan said...

I LOVE this template!!! I have already used it a few times in my kits. I plan to use it many more times. Great job...Butter!

Ziggy