TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

30 December 2009

Baa Humbugs & Salutations

I Hope you all had a good Christmas, sorry I disappeared over Christmas. I've never been a big Christmas fan, I did try even baked which stunned the family now the kitchens been altered it’s big enough to cook properly in. It gave quite a few of my friends and Mil a chuckle. Now my girls are mature teenagers & adults they want to spend it with friends. The mystique and excitement has left them, so we had a very quiet one at home. Also I managed to spring cleaned and washed my carpets so some good came out of my Grinchness.  Found myself a new job since I lost mine while I was ill, only 6 hours a week but it’s a start. Shame as I loved working in the coffin factory and always had fun watching peoples faces shriek in horror when I told what my workplace was.

No comments: