TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

15 April 2010

Nuttering New Blog Music

cluster frame martamdesigns Featuring Si Précieux by Scoubidoo Creation

 Picked up Paloma Faith New Album "Do You Want The Truth Or Something " this week and i just haven't been able to put it down. Been Years since i picked up a CD and listened to it cover to cover without skipping a track or two not this one, its been on repeat play for the last two days.  This is the Music you'll now hear on when my blog loads, if you have not heard of Paloma take a minute to listen to the couple of her Tracks. I'm getting old  because finally proper music not manufactured pop. 

2 comments:

MrsPeel said...

funny thing...a couple of weeks ago I saw her in passing by my daughter with her computer (she had some photo site opened) and I asked who she was...I really liked her looks...and when I listened to the music I loved it...
not enough to blow my brains as much as my 70s bands did...but, hey, I'm turning into one of those old women who thinks everything was better in the past LOL
gorgeous sound for the blog :)

Unknown said...

i Love it i love the retro sound she has ive always been fasinated by art deco and Nouveau and shes very much of that era in her fashion.

I'm a child of the 80's gawd showing my age boy george, adam and the ants hehehe

the cluster frame made it awesome and she has some stunning tags so jealous of her style and charisma