TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

8 May 2010

A little Tease

I thought i would post you a little tease of a fiddling. I happened to mention i was bored and unmotivated and a friend then gave me a shopping list of things to draw. Remind me not to say I'm bored again. This is part of a series Templates I'm drawing, I hope she likes them.

This month is the start of my new beginnings, and has new goals aims and dreams. Chitbags and friends have convinced me that I do have skills and talent and wasting my Spatial Design Degree. If no ones willing to invest in me with a job or training and share their knowledge, wisdom and skill then maybe its time to try it alone Where thinking of starting up our own business from home scary thoughts. but after 3 years of trying to find anyone willing to hire me for any job from a receptionist to shop assistant nothings panned out. I feel so sorry for anyone trying to get employment nowadays. When I was younger I was told you need more qualifications so  I went back to study and gained them, I’ve been told over qualified, under qualified, have no experience. You need 2 years basic training for a Cad job that I’ve lost complete faith in myself and confidence. Maybe I should just stick to pushing a mop around I'm qualified to do that.

I'm also setting personal skills to dust of my CAD Skills, learn Photoshop and my a professional drawing tablet which was a great eBay bargain but hasn’t been out the box.

No comments: