TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

26 April 2011

The big 40

Well I made the Big 40 this month, got to say I not ashamed to tell people it. Just grateful I’m here and healthlish lol had my feet finally done and although it’s no miracle the pain is so much lesser anyway enough of that.
  My girls and MIL are all sick I big 4ft high 4 and 0 greeted me in Pink pahhh. End of the night a beautiful cake came out with pink candles and flowers.... with fireworks my MIL sniggering until I reminded her birthday to come (evil laughter) revenge will be mine 


 Old Fartdom

The family throw me a surprise party, girls, boyfriends, MIL and chitbags (BTW I played along) bless them why they think they can get anything over on me is beyond me. A murder most foul we had the girls had booked us a table at our local buffet station restaurant and we were treated to a who done it night and a 3course meal was a GOOD night and I know the girls must of been bored Mum and her "ARTY FARTYNESS” was a small and intimate and over the courses we got to quiz the actors to who may have done it. I think everyone had a really good time, I filled in answer sheets for the girls and Chitbags to who I thought had done it and made some weird and wonderful suggestions LOL.... little did I realise that one of my daughter won the most imaginative answers and  which later I suffered earache over .. Chitbags solved the murder ... and was small consolation prize for me not murdering him myself.  

No comments: