TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

5 February 2012

New Facebook Page

Wow it has been a long time since I have posted, But Finally I am coming to the end of my Business Course just a couple of months left. Whether I will be able to put anything I have learned into practice, we will have to see, hopefully it will make me more desirable to employers. With college coming to an end and I now have a new work station area that Chitbags (Mr Butter) has built and made for me in the corner of our bedroom. I hope to get back into fiddling and having some fun again, been a long 2 years. I have also created a page on Facebook to separate my personal profile so now there's a dedicated page on Facebook dedicated to just my Psp & scrap-booking. So the few off you left who still remember me or want to keep in touch with what’s coming up click the Facebook link at top and hit like the Page.

2 comments:

David Byrd said...

My daughter loves scrapbooks so much and I think she’d love to see your samples. The layouts, templates, and designs on your fan page were really awesome. I’ll ask her to check out your page! ;)

Unknown said...

Hi David thankies for the lovely comments you left regarding my work, i hope your daughter has fun with scrap booking :)