TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

14 April 2009

I Love Your Blog Award



 i received this Award from one of my Psp Gods Chelle of weescotslasscreations. Chelle  writes awesome tutorials  and now  diverse into  scrap Kit making. If you've never  seen her work before you should check out her sites. Shes also one of the nicest people I've ever  meet. Thanks Hun for the award. 
I have to pass this award on to three people 

1,  Sunf  of urbanfairytalesblog, is another of my Psp Gods, i have followed her work for years. I just love her  Uniqueness  and simplicity of style her work is breathtaking.

2, Lou of simplydevilishscrapz is a dear friend and  nags and encourages me to learn, develop and push myself, shes  pretends shes a fiery pit bull but is a pussycat really, most of the things i do are her fault.

3, Amanda of imalittledevil   i adore Manda  Artwork and scrap kits,  i love that each time she  releases  anything new your never sure what  it will be. she constantly developing and refining her style  

No comments: