TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

8 January 2010

Look who came to Visit Me

Been a  horrid Morning, I had such plans  commissions to start, Templates to finish and package to share with you, But then i got a phone call and my day's been ruined Mr Butter rang to say he'd popped the car in at the Garage for them to check why the car heater wasn't working. Dinnertime he returned to the Garage to be informed the heater was the least of our worries and that the Master Cylinder has cracked in the freezing weather, and un-driver-able. Poor guys mortified the car has only just been repaired after a Lorry reversed into it and he's still waiting for our money back from the insurance company. So its been a very miserable start to my day and the thought of a £400 repair bill.  The Garage have given him a Loan car till it's fixed.

Angry Sack Boy LittleBigPlanet
But when i just wanted to crawl back under me duvet and never came out the postman arrived with a package. Air Mail from Canada for me, normally only mail with my name on is the household bills.  Just like a big kid i shock the packet and it jingles. Open it carefully and noticed the senders name wondering what she sent me and how soon can I murder Her. Inside was a Christmas card and I found Mr genius, and was chuckling at how cute he was. When moving the packaging more jingling noises where heard, as I groped around  out popped King of Darkness. Tell me are they not just adorable Mr Genius does  have a look of Mr Butter and King of Darkness, I'm sure friend's would say is very much me. Just adore these Keyring's. I have a very kind and Mad friend. Now where did i leave my Pins...?


The watch over me dolls John Hinde  
King of Darkness :  To watch over you, weaken your enemies and bring fame, fortune and power
Mr Genius : To tap your inner Genius and show them you're not as dumb as you look

No comments: