TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

6 May 2010

How will this taste with Jam & Butter

May bank holiday  Chitbags  took me shopping he's been  taking some flak from our neighbours as we never go out, with myself not working we trimmed everything down last summer. Unlike most family's I am the man of the marriage and he's the blonde women.  It comes, from my up bringing,  anyway I'm digressing  a terrible flaw I have, We went all over, farmers market, Kite festival, seaside, i live right on the coast. Then headed to the city to the supermarket  which is on a big retail park. A lovely day and with having no whining teenagers we took time to look in a few shops. A terrible idea, as I stated before I'm the controlled one I have to tell him off and give him spending money send him for coffee and he would come home broke with shopping but minus the coffee. 

we'll we looked in a couple of shops having fun window shopping when  we spied a very good deal on a monitor I've been after one for ages, my eyes are deteriorating and hurting with my 17". But normally i just look and dream, not this time, total loss of control. Even played the well it was my birthday last month. Now this is when he's meant to jump in and stop me from being girlie and gushing like I just have to have that new pair of shoes. But he didn't, it wasn't expensive and was on sale because it was bank holiday. Still although it was a bargain i had terrible  pangs of guilt and he wouldn't let me put it back on the shelf. so now for the next month we shall be wondering how this will taste   smothered in butter and jam as we shall be eating it all month.


 HD monitor with 21.5 inch. it's like watching the movie's at the cinema. 

No comments: