TOU PLEASE READ

Full Sized & Taggers Sized Items: Please direct people here to download for themselves. You may direct people to the exact blog post Title when linking. Do Not upload to any on-line file share sites,storage sites or turn into torrents files.

Tutorial Writers: Please DO Not Upload or Supply any of my creations in Material Supplies for tutorials. A credit and a blog link is required on the Tutorial.
Scrap Kit Designers: DO Not Upload or Supply any of my Original creations in any form in any kit. A credit in the scrap kit TOU and a blog link is required in the Credit text. Even for my Previews
You MAY NOT use any of my Personal Usage supplies contained for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way
Commercial Usage Items: are clearly Marked anything that is not marked with this on, is for Personal Usage only
PTU Usage Items:Please Be aware if you purchase something it may take up to a few hours to receive especially if you order throughout the night.
I would love to see any tags made with my stuff so you can email me your tags if you have any questions contact me butterflyflutterby

16 October 2010

small Update

Sorry I have cleaned the cobwebs and tidied up a bit but for now I still will not be returning to the psp or scrap world. For once my health is holding Fine But Unfortunately  Chitbags a lot will know  has been  a rock has become ill himself, work have been very good and it looked serious at first but he’s proving to be a medical mystery to tie down what he has  they say they think it’s a Mimic disease. Therefore, he has sat at home for nearly 3 months going potty. I am studying at college Business Level 3 and the first months of submissions are due in been tough but I am getting there slowly.  

My Pc sickness became terminal I have blown up about three hard drives in last year and half but I bought a different kind this time and that is when we found out my Motherboard gone to the big heaven in the sky. So until I can replace it.  A friend has loaned me a pc for studies,the hard drive is only 20gig so cant put anything on it. so I hope in the next month I am hoping to be able to replace it... consequently, I apologise to those who read this and have not given up on me 

No comments: